Named for Surgeon-in-Chief Emeriti Dr. Philip D. Wilson, Jr. and his father, Dr. Philip D. Wilson, Sr., the Wilson Society recognizes and thanks donors during their lifetimes for including Hospital for Special Surgery in their estate plans. Since 1998, Wilson Society members have helped to create a better future for countless patients suffering from rheumatic and orthopedic disorders.
Benefits of Membership
- Invitation to annual Wilson Society event
- Recognition in the Hospital’s Annual Report
- Subscription to the Wilson Society Newsletter
- Wilson Society lapel pin, signifying membership
- Invitations to special events and seminars
- Ensuring the growth and development of Hospital for Special Surgery
When you make HSS part of your legacy, you are helping to continue Dr. Wilson, Jr. and Dr. Wilson, Sr.’s commitment to excellence in musculoskeletal care.
Please contact Samantha Delson at 212.774.7527 or DelsonS@hss.edu for more information on the Wilson Society and planned giving at HSS.